Thursday, June 24, 2010

Runtching Session

This was us. Well ok, not really, but we're going to look like this...SOON!
 
Promised with Ah Moi to go to Tasek this morning and together we worked up a sweat running-walking-bitching (new term: Runtching) along the flat paths. No aunty aerobics or Tai Chi sessions this morning, but plenty of runners so we didn't feel like we were the only ones there.

No photos were taken to prove we were there. To me, it seems that only tourists or foreign workers on their days off will bother to bring along their cameras in order to upload their sweaty beings straight onto Facebook.

All in all, I was happy I/we managed to do an hour++ of activity, it didn't seem so hard when we had so much to "update" each other on. But wait! I had forgotten to wear my Phillips monitor... Horrors... There goes all that sporting activity for today totally unrecorded. Will my Virtual Coach say something and dish out an apt punishment?? Hmm, maybe I should just refrain from logging into the programme today ;-).

No comments:

Post a Comment