Thursday, June 24, 2010

How I came to my senses

I came across this quote yesterday, and I found it profound enough to want to start a new blog (or two) today:


"The great art of life is sensation, to feel that we exist, even in pain."

- Lord Byron

How true is that for most of us, if not all of us? I guess I better elaborate a bit on the recent chronology of my life leading up to this blog..

28 May 2010: Quit my job

29 May 2010: Ran 10Km at the Adidas Sundown Marathon event, Singapore

3 June 2010: Was a finalist in the 1st National Cooking Competition, Dessert Category (didn't win, but next time)

7 June 2010: Started this and my other blog, FooDiva's Kitchen and wanted to change the world with my words... haha.

Sooo.... I'm waiting for a flash of inspiration on what to write. Mainly, this blog will focus on my fitness and wellness activities and interests. If you want to know more, just follow me on my journey to nirvana!

No comments:

Post a Comment